Das Expartner zurück Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Ich ihm geschrieben hab

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Ich ihm geschrieben hab Empty Ich ihm geschrieben hab

Beitrag  aquamarin Fr Okt 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Ich hab meinem Ex grade geschrieben.

Hi(: I just hate it, listening to all these songs we used to hear ,sitting here and missing you. I hate that.
I miss the way we kissed, the way you bite my lips when we kissed and how we cuddled every morning after I woke up and didn’t let you sleep because I couldn’t wait to kiss you. I miss that. I miss all your clever sayings and talking to you. You have been the first one I really just liked to be with because of his person, because I really loved talking to you and the person you are.
And right now I finally understod that this is what true love means. It means loving someone even when you’re not loved in return, you just can’t stop and it doesn’t matter how hard you want to stop because it hurts, you just can’t . It means loving someone with all his mistakes and it means that you can’t spend one day without thinking about this special person. I really try to not annoy you or things like that, but it’s hard.
I miss the time we have been so close and I miss what we had. I think that we both did mistakes and maybe we should have talked about it. What I wanted to say is, it doesn’t matter what I do, I still love you and want you back, and that’s really silly after all you’ve said and done and I don’t understand myself. I don’t understand why I still feel this after all that happend. There is nothing than I wish more than not loving you because it hurts more than anything else and I know that there is no chance getting you back, after all these girls you thin about.
So I just wanted to say I miss you and I know that you don’t care about me anymore but maybe it just feels good being loved by someone out there, even it isn’t the person you want to be loved by.
And I’m really sorry for all I’ve done and said and I think also for this. But I think that if you love someone it’s a waste of time not saying it and I dind’t say it for a really long time so there it is. I still do love you and every day without you seems lost and I miss you and everything you do.
I know that I am not the girl you want it to hear from, but I also know that compliments stay compliments and it doesn’t matter who says it and love is the biggest compliment ever, so I hope that you’re not angry. This is no come back to me message I just hope that you may feel happy by hearing someone out there loves you the way you are.

und jetzt will ich nicht mehr online gehen, weil ich weiß das entweder zurück kommt: Du weißt dass ich nicht so fühle.
oder: Lass mich endlich in Ruhe
oder er ignoriert das.... Ich denke, ich hab das getan, weil ich einfach wollte, dass er weiß, was ich fühl und ich dachte es ändert ja eh nichts mehr an der situation. aber ich hab mich dadurch nur iwie wieder blamiert und wenn ich dann jetzt die antwort lese, dann werd ich nur wieder heulen und traurig sein :/

aquamarin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

Nach oben Nach unten

Ich ihm geschrieben hab Empty Re: Ich ihm geschrieben hab

Beitrag  Singulus Fr Okt 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Ist dein Ex Engländer?
Singulus
Singulus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

Nach oben Nach unten