Das Expartner zurück Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

ERGÄNZUNGS-RATGEBER (Textsammlung)

+3
glueckskeks
Observer
KlumpenElend
7 verfasser

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter

Nach unten

ERGÄNZUNGS-RATGEBER (Textsammlung) Empty ERGÄNZUNGS-RATGEBER (Textsammlung)

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:13 pm

So, hier sind einige Texte, die Susannes und koc's Ratgeber ergänzen.
Aufgrund der großen Nachfrage sammle ich mal die besten Texte raus und packe sie hier rein.
Die Hauptquelle ist: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=voteavg

Und wer noch gute Texte findet - her damit! Wink

Viel Spaß beim lesen:

A loose cannon is never attractive
To all ENA members 1) wondering whether to go NC 2) wondering if they should break NC and send one email or text message: I'd say just stick to NC if only for the reason that you show, without doing ANYTHING at all, that you are in total control of your actions. Total control. Now this is a very attractive thing in individuals. Sending an email or making a phonecall, even once, will send a signal that all this while you were simply pretending to be in control. It will make you come across as inconsistent, in other words, not to be trusted. By doing NC, you also show the other person you respect their decission to leave. NC shows you don't want to change their minds, because you respect their mind.

So yes, NC is a great way to build TRUST and RESPECT in our relationship--and for getting rid of OUR controlling instincts! If your partner dumped you then there was a reason. NC helps us step back and understand that reason. Let them know you won't be in touch (you can do NC without declaring, but be gracious EVEN if the dumper is not, and inform gently you won't be around any more). Then don't be in touch. Back up your words. This backing up is very important. It will build your self-esteem incredibly. First they won't believe your words, because they are so used to you trying to please them and cajole them. But within 15 days, their antenna would sense a new vibe from you altogether. They will be alerted that you MAY be *really* gone. Soon they'd be thinking of making contact with you EVEN if they don't act on it--and most importantly, they will start pondering over THEIR mistakes now. You should still stay NC. Keep doing NC until you have stopped *wanting* and started tapping into the pure and unselfish *love* you have for them. This may take more than a couple of months AT LEAST. You can break NC and even win a date, but it will backfire within a few months, if not earlier. Trust me on that. They'd be gone away. Again.

So you'd ask--do we not break NC ever? Yes you do, but that's for another post. Breaking NC depends a lot on what you think "love" really is. Is ilove all about trying to "get" someone? No. You have to find a way to show your love without you being present in the equation at all. A way to quietly or silently *show* you love. Mind you, this is not the same as sending a bunch of flowers or writing a letter. It has to be a gesture of unselfish love. When you are ready to make it--without expecting an IOTA in return, then you can break NC. You also need to have rebuilt your life by then. It should not smell stale, the same old. But more on that later.
[...]
No dear. I have been a dumper. And I know that maintaining "cool" communication by the dumpee didn't stir my heart. It only made me smile with indulgence. It didn't stir in me a desire to get back. Even though I loved him. It was only total silence, one that resembles death, that made me want to get back with the man I had dumped
[...]
Don't regret what you have done. I *knew* all of this and yet did the same mistakes when my turn came to be a dumpee. Now I am in the same boat. And now I am rummaging through my own mind to analyze my psychology four years ago when I was a dumper. And WOW. As a dumpee, I've made all the mistakes that the boyfriend I dumped was making. You know what, back then, when I was a dumper (and I know this now when I am putting my past under microscope), each time I built up a real desire to go back to my ex, he would shatter ALL his chances by sending me an email or making a phone call !! Isn't that strange? But that is how it was. He never waited long enough for me to go back to him ON MY OWN. And each time he wrote, or called, he did that from a position of being a dumpee. Even though his emails were cool and non chalance. He still exuded that persona of a dumpee. He was still living in the past. And that turned me off. I wanted him to do better than that. I really wished he would completely move on with his life so I could back to him and make a fresh start. I wanted him to be equal to me in power. Even higher. Then I would have respected him. But each time he wrote to me, it was either to apologize, or analyze what went wrong. Tons of analysis. That didn't help. That whole dumper-dumpee equation has to dissolve completely. I really wanted him to disappear and become a new person. And by the way, he had cheated on me and thats why I had dumped him. So I'm talking about the physchology of a serious dumper here (and yet I wanted him back because you do forget the negative when dumpee disappears for long enough and gets on with his life and stops being a dumpee!).

Yes what I am saying takes a lot of strength. And I am trying to practice it myself. Because without exuding this "strength" the dumper will at the back of their minds alwys think of us the weaker one. All the best. Don't ever contact her from the position of being a dumpee. You have to overcome that category
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276713

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Do Mai 28, 2009 4:24 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Anzahl der Beiträge : 842

Nach oben Nach unten

ERGÄNZUNGS-RATGEBER (Textsammlung) Empty Re: ERGÄNZUNGS-RATGEBER (Textsammlung)

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:18 pm

For those trying to get back together...
I found this article today on the web today at lollie.com

I think it might be helpful for those that want to get back together and are struggling with NC, distance or giving space in general. GL

FEELING DISTANCE

You can feel them pulling away. You can see it. They may have even said it straight out, "I'm leaving you." Often this sets off a number of emotional alarm clocks at their highest volume and intensity. Few times in life is it easier to panic. Few times in life is it more important you don't.

It feels like a disaster doesn't it? Well you've watched disaster movies. You know how it goes. The ones who panic die off early in the movie. They are small part actors and you never remember their names. The one's who keep their heads in the crisis tend to walk out of the flaming building with the other most attractive character on their arm. If you want to win them back you must make a decision now to either panic and most likely lose your goal before you get close to it or to get in your brain, utilize your anxiety, depression, anger, and loneliness. And while you're at it don't forget to utilize rather than suffer all that pain you've been given.

Chances are you're getting a lot of conflicting advice from folks. It all boils down to fish or cut bait. The advice I give to win a love back starts with the same advice as for letting go.

Let go.

Romance, love, sex, it's always a dance. It's all back and forward, back and forward. When your love pulls back, then back again and you are still moving forward, it's no longer a dance, it's a chase. And what do people do when we chase after their affection? They run.

I imagine your love is prepared for the chase to continue, and if I'm right it makes them feel guilty. How often does guilt buy love and attraction? Not often. I've never seen it. Have you?

If anything will work at all it is to let go. Not let go and sit home and suffer, but let go and go have a blast every day. This may sound impossible. But if your love is strong enough, if your goal of winning them back is compelling enough; you can do anything you have to do. Letting go and having a blast strengthens your position several ways.

It surprises them. They have taken your suffering for granted. They assume it. That's the person they're dumping. Who the hell is this person having so much fun? Curiosity is compelling. You get happy and relaxed with this and it hits them like a bucket of cold water that they don't know you quite as well as they thought they did.

We're all sexier and more attractive when we're having a blast than when we're depressed. It's far more compelling than making them responsible for our happiness.

When they see beyond a shadow of a doubt you're no longer chasing after their affection they can quit running and make their decision based on what they want instead of the chase they're running from.

We often take each other for granted. Part of the reason you've stopped taking them for granted right now is they've pulled back. The water in the well really is running dry. If your love will come back it will be after "they" realize all that's missing from life without you. They can't know what that is till you've pulled back as well.

Impatience is your enemy. It compells you to take action out of fear and we know that causes more mistakes and bigger mistakes.
Generally impatience cannot be just pressed down, it creeps out and peeps out when you least expect it. Impatience is just that little voice inside your head that tells you, you can't be happy until you know your love is glad to be back. There's only one thing that really squashes impatience - making yourself go have so much fun every day that your brain has to go, "well, duuuuh, guess I can be happy right now and continue taking strategic actions towards my goal." A former Boss of mine had a standard rule for submitting loan applications, "Don't hurry up to get a turn down." If it's important, you must focus more on getting it right than doing it in a hurry.

I promise you , you're far more likely to win them back the more you enjoy this process and the less you suffer it. If you think that's impossible, think again. The most successful people on earth choose to enjoy challenges rather than be swamped by them. You must only make a decision now whether or not this goal is important enough for you to use your head or unimportant enough for you to allow your compulsions to defeat you. It's up to you.

I've seen this advice bring couples back together after restraining orders have been issued and clients have been arrested for breaking them. I don't guarantee it to work everytime and it works better than anything else. And if it doesn't work to win them back, in the process you've been strengthened and prepared to let go for good far more comfortably than you are right now.

Your fear is that if you let go you'll lose them. In fact you're more likely to lose them if you don't.

By the way I know taking this advice is a lot more challenging than giving it because I've done both.

Whoever you are, my prayer and my faith are with you. This is a helluva a "bump" on life's road, but you're stronger than you realize and you will be alright. If it's terribly important to you and you really work at this recipe you'll do quite a bit better than alright.

I was talking to a girl the other day that was following a recipe for grief. Her rule was that she was not promiscuious. It's a good rule. She felt like a relationship really had to be serious before she put out. Only under the influence of starry nights and a glass of something bubbly she'd put out and then decide it must be serious, this must be the one since she did in fact put out. This now caused her to treat the poor guy like "hey, we're destiny" and he would run from her speed and consequently her relationships were ending in disaster before they ever started. I suggested she change her rule. I suggested her new rule be that if she really liked and respected the guy and visa versa; if there was chemistry and they were safe.... then it was okay to have sex without this having to be "her soulmate." Either that or cut out mixing starry nights, bubbly and attractive men.

Many will disagree and yet she seems far, far happier for the change.

For some there is the added problem of your love thinking they're in love with someone else. That's about as hard a romantic bump in life as there is. You hate your rival. And yet, many times I've seen the other person be the key that puts your relationship back together. HOW??? Simple, while you've got alarm clocks going off like crazy the one you love is in the flush of infatuation. Infatuation is not love. Looks like it, feels like it, but it isn't love. Love is when you look at someone and say "I know all their faults and even if they never change a thing - I love them enough to stay." A person who's infatuated isn't qualified to make that statement. Not that it stops them or stops them from believing it. It's just good to know.

When you utilize your alarm clocks and make yourself have so much fun you can be patient.... now they have time alone with the new Mr. or Miss wonderful. Infatuation moves into the stage of disillusionment. They wonder what they saw in the new one in the first place. If at the same time they see you're not chasing them they can far more easily find themselves thinking "Why the new one isn't as good as the other one, am I being an idiot here or what?"

One girl told me, "But I can't have fun while I'm picturing them together!" Good point. Quit picturing things that hurt. Have three things you love to think about and three things you love to do in mind and handy at all times. When the picture starts, treat it like an alarm clock telling you to "Right now this very minute, think and do something else fun!" The first few times will be a little difficult, after that it's easier.

Finally, last but not least ask yourself these hard questions. Do I really love this person? Really? Do I love them enough to let them go? Do I love them enough to let go and have fun today and tomorrow and the days after that? Or is my love so selfish that I can only be happy if they're here serving my emotional needs no matter how much they may not want to right now?

Feeling like you're losing someone you love can be rough. It demands hard questions be answered. Serious decisions must be made. You're stronger than you realize. You can do whatever you need do to make your life healthier and happier if you choose to. Give it some thought, time and prayer and then choose.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238783

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Di Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Patience vs. Desperation: Stop emailing and calling your ex
So, I've seen enough posts on ENA to realize that 90% of the threads end up asking the same questions. Everyone thinks they are different and a unique case, which they are. However, the generalities of a breakup still apply, no matter how different you think your relationship was.

So many people want to send that one final email and think that once it is sent that they will no longer feel such an urge to contact their ex. Reasons for wanting to send include:
-A well worded email will bring their ex back
-They think/pretend they are over their ex and want them to know for some reason
-There is something important they want to say
-They want their ex to know they’re changing
-They want their ex to know they’re sorry
-They are angry
-They want to follow up about something they said earlier

Well, I haven't heard of a single case where the email brings the ex back or even closer to coming back. It always backfires and makes any situation worse. You probably told your ex everything that REALLY needed to be said when the two of you first broke up. There is no reason to say it differently or to pretend that you have something new to say. I have only seen it drive them away. It shows desperation, and as most people explicitly state on ENA, desperation is a VERY unattractive quality. Why would you bother to tell and ex you are over them or moving on? If you really were, then you wouldn’t be sending the email. Your ex will see through your email and view it as a poor attempt to get them back. If you do want to apologize for something or say that you are changing, don’t tell them. Actually change your actions and let your actions prove these things on their own. Words and actions won’t matter until months after months of trying to change. Most things won’t stick and your ex knows it. Any apologies after the initial ones, should be saved until they become more meaningful. Your ex knows you are apologizing to try to get them back… another act of desperation. Your ex probably thinks that you aren’t actually sorry and probably won’t change. That is why you should just prove it to them with actions and down the road they can see the new you.

I have never seen an email regarding a breakup do any good for anyone and most everyone regrets sending them.

The other thing I have noticed is that when people do get contact with their ex that they become so hungry for more that the desperation just explodes out of them. They call or email their ex right after contact. They try to keep talking on the phone or in person as long as possible. They overanalyze the situation and dwell on the fact that they think their ex wants them back. Then they wonder why their ex never contacts them again or returns contact. Again, desperation is very unattractive. Maybe your ex did have a inkling to get back together. Well, be careful with your actions. Most of the time, emotional thinking will only cause problems in these situations. Sleep on your plans and then sleep on it again. Decide what your course of action is really going to look like to your ex. Based on what I know, any reconciliation only seems to work if things are taken really slowly. In fact, there will be months where you won’t actually feel like you are getting back together.

PATIENCE is probably the most important characteristic when it comes to a breakup.
Force yourself to live that trait.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284980

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Do Mai 28, 2009 4:31 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks, it's just like your sig says, it's a more a matter of basic psychology.

All those self help books on love, exes, attraction etc are all plugging the same line, mostly with a lot of padding on top of the basic facts.

Painting it in very broad strokes and generalisations, The initial sexual attraction gets two people together. The idea that you on a very basic level want to reproduce with this person. Long term that grows into intimacy and attachment and commitment. When one of the partners feels there's no future in the relationship or "something better" comes along(the first usually kickstarts the last) the relationship splits.

The new person is more attractive from both a sexual and novelty viewpoint. The only way you're getting an ex back is by getting that part of what you had back. You have advantages and disadvantages as an ex.

The bad news is that you can't really compete with the novelty. Basically because the dumper thinks they know you pretty well. They know your moves, they know what you're likely to do in any given situation. They are used to you in conversation, in bed and social settings. You broke some agreement in their heads over trust or fidelity or simply thoughts of a future. The big part is they looked at you, thought about it(usually) and decided that you were not good enough to continue with in a sexual relationship involving a shared future. That's basically it.

If it wasn't about sex(and all that means in it's entirety) then when you split you would continue to have sex. If it was about emotional support and companionship, why do so many dumpers want you as a "friend"? See what I mean? To have a chance of getting an ex back to you, you have to get him or her sexual side interested in you. That's the pat that is driving them to have a longterm couple relationship with you. It's the glue that holds it together. Am I saying it's all about sex? No I'm not, that's just a shorthand for all the things that bring and hold a couple together. You're compatible, you're good for each other, you can both see a future together, that makes you want to reproduce with each other etc.

The good news? They fell in love with you before, so you're broadly their "type". The longer they were with you and the older they are the truer that is. If your ex is 17 then I would say forget it. All bets are off. They don't know what their type is, or at least they don't know what their type will be in 5 years time. Your ex doesn't know the rebound(they think they do, but they're only projecting a fantasy at that point). All they know is that it's new and they're not you. The finding out is initially fun, but if basic compatibilities are not there or even if they are the transitional period into attachment is just as variable as it was with you. Also you know them and you know their needs and if you examine what went wrong in the relationship you can fix that should you want to. You know them better than the rebound. The more the rebound goes on for(if it is a rebound) the more their problems, the problems that your ex has ignored, come to the fore.

If you've improved yourself, for yourself in the interim. If you've had LC with the ex and didn't go all childish and immature when you instigated LC or NC, then he/she will think of you. The time apart will tend to make them forget about your bad sides and the things that made them lose their attraction for you. Nostalgia will kick in. When you think about a good holiday you had, you don't tend to remember the waiting around in airports or the bad food one night or the sunburn, except as jokey things. You think about the god parts of the holiday itself. Same with relationships pretty much(unless they were abusive).

How do you do this. Easy enough. In no particular order.

1. Don't panic and have patience. This isn't a destination it's a journey.

2. Really look at the old relationship. Why did it fail? If you went back would it fail for the same basic reasons?

3. After the above, ask yourself do you really want them back or are you just in a panic and want what you thought you had? Are you just scared you won't find someone else? If the truthful answer is no, then forge ahead.

4. massively reduce or break contact. Individual cases need individual responses. When you do this, do it with kindness, not in a petulant way*. If you're still friends(and for good chance of longterm success I think you need to be still friendly) with the ex and the initial shock of the split has eased all the better. Let them know that this time apart is for them as well as you. Let them know you don't know what the future holds, but for the time being and maybe forever, you can't be friends to each other. Wish them all the love you had for them in their new life. Then leave their new life.

5. If they ring or msg or email and you can take the call then take it. keep it short and sweet and avoid talking about the old relationship or relationships in general. Don't be too quick to reply but be mannerly about it. listen to them and what they're saying. People tell you all the time what they mean, so just listen with an objective ear. Don't contact them.

6. Move on. LET HER/HIM GO. Even bigger, let your old self go. Forgive yourself and them and improve from that. Improve yourself(gym/hobbies/the usual). As I said this is a time for you. It's a great chance to be free. You're no longer Us you're you and the sooner you apply that to your life both in and out of relationships the better. See other people. That will help you discover if getting the ex back was a kneejerk panic reaction. DO NOT start a serious relationship with someone else unless you have truly moved on and don't want to go back to the ex. Be very careful about this. You stand a good chance of hurting yourself and them. That kind of karma will come back to haunt you.

7. Never tell them you've changed. As Superdave says show them. You do that by letting go for a start. You also create novelty where they thought there was none by showing those changes. Old parts of you they loved+new parts they never expected= major attraction.

8. Never make them feel guilty for leaving you. It makes you look weak. Poison in a woman's eyes when she looks at a man.

9. If they want to come back, do not accept anything from them until they've worked for it and shown you they've changed and are willing and able to work on a new relationship, that just happens to have the two of you in it.

10. If it looks good and you are starting again, don't tell them you love them from the start, especially the way you did during the breakup. The reason it didn't work then is because a) it didn't matter, they didn't feel the same, or b) they instinctively knew it was all about you not them. I loooove you! when faced with a split is used as a bargaining tool or as an side effect of panic.

11. Build a new better relationship with them. The same way you built an new better relationship with yourself.

12. If there was real love and affection there and you have both grown up a bit, the chance is good you will reconnect. If you don't the you'll be a better person and you will have the split to thank for that.

I've probably missed a lot of stuff there, but If I think of anymore(maybe not I've outstayed my welcome..).

* I would put money that if you do the NC in a petulant or childish way, they will know it. The only way they'll come back in 90% of cases after that is when and if the rebound/new relationship goes sour. I read and have a lot of admiration for Superdave's posts on this subject. I actually came into this particular part of this site through reading his stuff. It's very good advice(I've given some of it to a friend of mine going through similar). He advocates NC for the dumpee and I see and understand his very valid reasonings. It get YOU back and that is the best thing. That said if after you get yourself back and you still want the ex back in your life, going radical NC out of the blue will not help your case. Now he got his ex back and it's going well and good luck to the pair of them. The truth is however, his ex only came back because the rebound dumped her. Fact. Superdave rightfully made her work to get back his love and respect, but I would be very very surprised if she had come back if the rebound guy(the love of her life apparently at one stage) hadn't dumped her. That said, there are people here that come across as very needy. NC helps them let go and grow up and that's good.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?s=7d66fffccff605a619372e36c4ff4b5a&t=199355&page=2

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Do Mai 28, 2009 4:36 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:24 pm

You Want Your Ex? Hear Me Out, Because This Time- I'M THE DUMPER.
Alrighty kids, put down the torches and pitchforks. I know, I'm the dumper, you guys are probably thinking, "What the hell do you know about our pain, you were the girl who walked away!"

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret; I walked away because my ex didn't gave me his 100% anymore. Realize that all of us girls are wired with this statement imbedded into us: It's either all of you, or nothing at all! Along with his abuse, his flirting with other girls, etc. Nothing made me leave more than the fact that he didn't gave me his all into our relationship anymore, and I felt used and taken for granted.

So what can you do? Well, the most important thing that we should all do (reguardless of your situation, if you're the dumpee/dumper, whatever) the first thing is to of course, start NC. What is NC? It's "no contact". It means to literally fall off the face of the Earth. This is always the most difficult part, but once a month goes by, you'll feel so much better, I promise you that! This means; No texts, no phone calls (don't you dare do that stupid "restricted" calling in the AM, dumpers have a 6th sense knowing it's you calling them, so QUIT IT!) , no IMS, no asking mutual friends how they are, no emails or messages through social networks (infact, do yourself a favor and suspend/delete your accounts) and just don't say anything at all.

The next step is to be mature about this matter. Many times, people believe that, if we pretend that we have this super awesome life without our exes and show off to our exes faces, they will fall in love and jump back into your arms. I will tell you the cold reality- THIS WILL NOT WORK AT ALL. I'm telling you this... Dumpers, especially the smart ones, have a 6th sense about their dumpees. They have known them and their personalities, reactions, beliefs, etc. in social settings, in bed, etc. So you acting out of character will not work. They will SMELL that crap off of you and call your bluff. Or worse, they'll laugh at you with friends and say, "How pathetic!"

The best thing to be mature about this matter is to tell them that while a friendship sounds nice, that you need time to clear your head. After this, go NC immediatley. NO GOODBYE LETTERS. Just let go for now. Tell them you hope for all the luck and love in the world and leave quietly. They will think about you, I promise you this!

If you ever bump into them in public, don't blow them off or pretend that you are the * * * * . That's immature and again, they will smell that off of you. The least you can do is wave to them and keep on walking. If seeing them hurts you too much, take different routes.

So what now? Well, continue to do NC. By 30 days, you will start to feel much better. By around 60 days, hey, you probably don't even want your ex back at all. Good... this is the part where they get worried.

Go out. Have fun. Socialize with people. Make new friends and reconnect with the old ones. Get a makeover done. Start new hobbies. Get a job. Work on yourself. Get therapy if you have emotional issues you wish to diminish. Make a list of goals to look after and to remind yourself that you are worthy of love. Work on yourself. Work, work, work. You will feel so much better after this...

Most importantly, give yourself some time. Your ex may be the immature one and may try to push your buttons. They may try and send out "spies" (AKA their "friends") to get you to talk about the break up. Dumpees do the spy thing also, so please just don't do this. You may not like to hear the answer. Just pretend that your ex is in another country and you are here and alive and well. Better yet, pretend your ex doesn't even exist.

You will cry. You will feel low. You will feel depressed, and feel the need to fill the empty void your ex has left behind with harmful stuff, such as drugs or rebounds. Realize that rebounding can never work out. When you hop into a relationship after a break up has recently happened, you are in an emotional state of desperation and neediness. People will sense this and be put off, and they might break up with you, making you feel even worse than before. So please... as hard as this will be to swallow... be single and try and enjoy it. It will be hard at first but think of this; Being single means you can finally do whatever you please without worrying it might upset a partner. Use that to your advantage.

Realize that these things take time. Remember the famous quote; "Rome wasn't built in a day". So are break ups and getting back togethers. In order to have your ex back, you have to diminish the thought and planning and all thatr jazz out of your head, and live your life without your ex.

Once you are in a state of happiness, fullfillment and calmness, you may think of catching up with the ex. Please be VERY careful with this as some people may think they are over their ex when they really aren't. Often, it is said that it takes half the time of the duration of the actual relationship to get over your ex 100%. So, say, if you were with your ex for 2 years, it will take you atleast 12 months to get over them. By then, you won't even remember their names, LOL!

Some of you may think 12 MONTHS THATS SO MUCH TIME THEY MIGHT HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. Yes. And why would you care? See, this is why your ex isn't attracted to you anymore. You are groveling at their feet, and they are soaking up all the glory. Stop it. You are better than this.

I'd recommend atleast waiting 4-6 months until you innitiate contact. And when they do reply, remain cool but friendly. They will remember you. Have a nice conversation. Catch up. Tell them all the great things happening in your life, but be careful not to sound like you're bragging. Remember, 6th sense? Thought so.

At this rate, they may be interested in persuing you. Work on your charm and watch the magic unfold.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286644

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Do Mai 28, 2009 4:41 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:27 pm

G.I.G.S. (Grass is Greener Syndrome) and Rebound Relationships
Hey all,

After reading this forum as well as other ones. I've come to the conclusion that many people confuses rebound relationship vs. grass is greener syndrome (myself included).

From what I've gather thus far, these following seems to ring true.

Rebound Relationship
This usually occurs a few weeks to a few months after a breakup. This can happen to all age group. A dumper has a hard time dealing with the breakup and jumps into a relationship without actually getting to know the new person. This person is usually someone they just met. They do this to fill a certain void that the dumpee has left, and by jumping into another relationship it helps them get over the dumpee. However, this type of relationship don't usually last (average 3 - 6 months), because the dumper usually don't have enough time to deal with the issues in the previous relationship.

Grass is Greener Syndrome (different from Mayday11 thread)
This is different from Mayday11's thread because the dumper leaves the relationship to pursue another relationship with another person. Not because they want to be free or enjoy life...etc. This type of relationship usually occurs immediately after the breakup, or starts a couple months before the breakup. The dumper is usually young 20-25yrs old. What happens in this kind of relationship is that the dumper is in a long term relationship with the dumpee for 2 years or longer, and the couple are about to make a larger commitment to each other. The dumper gets "cold feet" as things are getting stale, boring, and predictable. They start to wonder, what else is out there? Is there anything better out there? Is this all I'm going to have for the rest of my life?

If there was someone that the dumper has been talking to for sometime, a "just a friend" type of guy or girl. They start fantasizing a relationship with this person. They start hanging out with this person more to see if there are any potential to have a relationship with this person, while still in a relationship with the dumpee. They usually do this consciously, but tells the dumpee that he/she is "just a friend."

This is usually when the dumpee starts to get panic, jealous, clingy and needy. The dumpee feels like they are losing their significant other. So, the dumpee begins to freak out and tries to save the relationship. Buying gifts, professing "i love you", paying more attention to the dumper, all the while the dumper is slowly checking out of the relationship.

The dumper starts seeing the dumpee in a different light because of their recent behavior. Dumper starts losing respect for the dumpee because they have become "nothing" without the dumper.

Then it happens, the dumper dumps the dumpee because they have decided to pursuing a relationship with this "just a friend." And often times gives the reason, "You have pushed me towards him because of your jealousy, neediness" or other like "I love you, but i'm just not in love with you."

However, what the dumper doesn't realize is they believe they are "falling in love" with this so called "just a friend". However, in actuality they are just bored and tired of the relationship with the dumpee.

They have fallen in love with the infatuation, the "honeymoon stage" of their new relationship. They often overlook any shortcoming of the "just a friend" person, because they're "so in love." This is sorta like rebound relationship, but instead of using the rebound guy/girl to get over the dumpee. They consciously start to believe this "just a friend" guy/girl is a trade up from the dumpee.

What the dumper don't realize is that once that "honeymoon stage" is over, they're usually left with the same feeling of boredom, tiredness, and the predictable relationship they become sick of with the dumpee, but instead with this new person.

They start to wonder again, start making another "just a friend." Then the vicious cycle continues. Or.. they jump back to the relationship with the dumpee if they dumpee have always treated them well.

Not trying to generalize, but these type of dumper are immature, and insecure of themselves. They always have to stay in a relationship to feel a sense of worth or belonging. These type of dumper do not understand what a mature relationship really means. In general they are just confused, they don't know who they are. They use relationships to define themselves and never have any introspection of themselves.

Now, this phase don't last forever and they often will learn over time. But, this usually happens when something catastrophic happens that will wake them up. And, often times the dumpee have moved on when the dumper finally realize how big of a mistake they have made.

I don't know if anything I've type even makes any sense.. maybe I'm just venting as I've fallen victim of the G.I.G.S., so I figure what others thing... please chime in if you have anything else to add. I guess this thread is more about G.I.G.S., but there are some similarity between rebound and G.I.G.S..

Below is from a separate post I've made on page 3, I figure I'd add it here so reader can read it here if they don't go through all my posts.

Yeah, this is just what I've gathered from reading the forums. I guess the thing to remember is that, they need to grow up without us being around. Often times the G.I.G.S. happens when they've started dating the dumper at a young age, so they never got a chance to experience the dating life. For me, I started dating my Ex since she was 18.. she's now 22. She never really had a real chance to be "free" per say. For me, I had my share of partying, dating, got all that out of my system while i was in college. Where as for her, she was with me since she was in HS, and till now just graduate college. So, it makes sense that she has the G.I.G.S.. I may be right, i may be wrong.. but this is just my own theory.

I guess the important thing to remember is that, there ain't nothing we can do when they suffer from this syndrome. They'll have to experience life without you, make their own mistakes, and learn from them. It's almost like a parents telling the kids, "don't drink, don't do drugs." But, this often is the reason people starting doing these things. To experience it themselves, and learn from it.

Same thing with dating... parents may say, "we love your bf/gf." But, this may be the exact reason they dump us, because most poeple have rebellious nature in them. They do what parents don't want them to do. This is the case for me as well, her parents loved me, and wanted her to marry me. I guess she just couldn't live under that pressure, thinking "is this it?" "My life would be spent with this guy for the rest of my life?" Then she start looking around, and seeing what else is out there.

If all of us can step out of our circle and look at things subjectively, then it'll be easier to understand what's going on in their mind. And chances are we have a better idea of what they're thinking than themselves.

I guess the moral of the story is, when someone is suffering from G.I.G.S. we have to realize there's nothing we can do. We have to let them go, experience life. They may or may not come back, but we shouldn't put our life on hold hoping that they'll come back. We move on, if they come back, great.. Because at that point, we have the ultimate decision of if we want them back or not. If not, then at least you once shared something special together. Besides, lot of times when people suffer from G.I.G.S. they will turn into something that's complete opposite of what you've become so accostumed to. You may not want them back.

Important points to remember:
1. Move on, because they already have.
2. Let it go, because they have already let us go.
3. Stop hoping, right now it's hopeless.
4. They will change and you may or may not like what they change into.
5. Remember the person you fell in love with is no longer there. They have changed, or else they wouldn't have broken up with you.
6. Accept the fact that what you love is the image you have of them in your mind. Not what they are now.
7. Keep reminding yourself of point 1-6.

Hope what i typed make sense to you all. I'm struggling myself, but it's getting a bit easier. She's going out clubbing tonight with her friends according to her facebook newsfeed (friend told me, i didn't check). Clubbing is something she's always hated doing (refer to point #5 and #6).

If anyone would like to add more points to remember, i'd be gladly add it to my post.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265952

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Do Mai 28, 2009 4:47 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Mai 28, 2009 3:27 pm

What a "dumper" feels
I just read a relationship book by a well-known psychologist (Dr. Bonnie Weil). Very interesting! She says that during the first few weeks of a breakup from a VIABLE long-term relationship (one year or longer) where feelings seemed to have changed, the "dumper" feels mostly RELIEF (they've had a difficult decision hanging over their head for some time, but now they've made it and the pressure is off) and GUILT for hurting the "dumpee". To help themselves get over the guilt, they keep telling themselves and everyone else that they're sure they made the right decision. They need to convince themselves of this. If they started second-guessing themselves at this point it would only add to their guilt, and this is the last thing they want.

She also says that although the dumper STARTS to miss you within the first couple of weeks, it normally takes about 6 to 8 weeks for the feelings of missing you to REALLY start setting in, AS LONG AS THE OTHER PERSON DOES NOT PURSUE. It's only after about two months that they really start experiencing the reality and the void of what life is like without you, and their true feelings begin to slowly surface. Gradually their mind starts to wonder whether they really did make the right decision. This can take another couple of months, and it's only then that they can consciously open themselves up to the possibility of reconciliation. Again, this is as long as they do not feel pressured by the other person, and the relationship broke up either because of not enough attention by the dumpee or too much attention (neediness).

This just shows that it takes considerable time for the dumper to process their feelings and thoughts. If the process is forced it can be stopped dead in its tracks and even revert to earlier stages.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261200
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Fr Mai 29, 2009 7:32 pm

OK my theory? Bear in mind this is my experience of women from the point of view of a man and I've seen far more women than men do this and far more women than men do the rebound route in my humble opinion. The other way around may be different. I've dropped in here from time to time so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth(oh oh)

If the dumpee sticks around trying to be "friends" with the dumper, the rebound person has a much easier time of it. The rebound person doesn't have to be that emotionally supportive, because someone else is taking up the slack. A someone else who knows the dumper far better. This goes back and forth until the rebound learns enough to take over from the dumpee and that's when the dumpee is pushed out(or they find someone completely new).

Basically, if the ex is a long termer and the couple have gone past the honeymoon stage and are in the attachment stage, they are still in that attachment stage even with the split, especially if they were very close and the split wasn't an aggressive one. The dumpers are in the honeymoon stage with the rebound. The dumper gets the best of both worlds. Great deal for the rebound as well, as they get all the fun of a couple without the hassle. The dumpee get's to be a shoulder to cry on, sleepless nights and no sex. Not a good deal.

When people say they're torn between two lovers this is generally what they mean. They can be in love with both, but at different stages in the relationship. They're making one lover out of two essentially. They get the excitement of the new with the comfort of the old. This is why the "lets be friends" stuff happens. It's also one of the reasons why affairs in otherwise strong relationships can happen. You can be in love with two. the ideal is to stay with one through the attachment, but all too often people want the easy or more exiting option. Work is old fashioned.

You'll hear this quite plainly if you listen to the dumper. They say things like "you're my best friend/brother/sister etc" or "I love you, but I'm not in love with you". That's attachment. The basic reason they're not in love with you and are with the rebound? The fact is they are more sexually attracted to the rebound. They have more desire and excitement for the rebound. Simple as that. Now I know some will be saying that the split was because of their commitment issues/mother/friends/job/party phase/stress/distance etc etc etc. Yes they are some of the causes, but if the ex was still very sexually attracted to you and desired you on a basic level, they would stick around.

Find out the reason why you think that happened. Find out the causes and if they're in your power to fix them, then fix them as you're next relationship will probably founder for the same reasons. Most importantly do this for you.

Don't buy this? OK look around objectively at relationships you know that have had bigger stresses on them than yours. The ones where they're always fighting, breaking up, cheating, yet still stay together. Look at the women and men you know in what you see to be bad relationships that seem to have no future and are always up and down. The men you know with dense, needy, weird, bítches and the women you know with broke bad boy hairy bikers. Why? Beyond the obvious like bullying or possessive scenarios, they still have that sexual chemistry and attraction going on. Look at the early honeymoon part of your own relationships. You will take far more crap and outside stresses at that stage than later. You don't even notice the problems then. Usually the exact same problems that will usually split you up as a couple down the line.

I digressed... Back to the rebound/dumpee situation.

The dumpee is like a pair of comfortable slippers, the rebound is like a pair of expensive pumps. As I say, over time with the dumpees help, the rebound becomes like a pair of expensive pumps with more comfortable heels. OK very stretched out anology but you get my drift...

The rebound will generally fail in the long term because the dumper hasn't had enough time to get over the previous relationship. The faster the rebound happens and the faster the "I love you"'s are exchanged in the rebound, the faster the rebound fails. This is an advantage to the dumpee if they use it. They use it by letting the rebound do all the work. After all they are getting "paid" for it.

If you're a dumpee in this case and if you want your ex back. Which let's be honest this is what most here want. Do NC or very LC. I would go against some of the advice here and say if you are on good terms with the dumper, don't do cold NC. Don't just drop off the face of the earth. Yes the dumper may panic at the sudden loss, but the rebound is there to comfort them and take over. The longer the dumpee has been taking up the slack of the rebound, the more likely NC will have little effect. At least little effect in the way most here are truly looking for. It'll look like you're punishing them. It can also look petulant and childish. In this case the only way they'll come back is if the rebound dumps them or hurts them.

When you go NC, tell them and tell them in a nice way. Tell them that you both need to move on(that's the big point to make), wish them your love and all the best in their new relationship and actually move on. If they ask, "is this forever" or "do you think we can be friends in the future", point out you don't think that's such a good idea but you never know what the future may bring. Leave it at that. If they call and they will, sooner or later, keep the conversation short and sweet. Do not bring up the old relationship and if they bring up the new one, wish them luck. Mean it. If you don't want the best for her/him, you din't love them in the first place. You're just in selfish panic mode.

Do all the usual. Get fit, make yourself better, date others, get out, etc and actually move on.

If they do come back into your life down the line(and they will if you do this and there was a good connection in the past), then the new more attractive, more self sufficient you that doesn't need anyone, but may want to share your life with someone, will really get their minds and more importantly their hearts thinking. It'll also get their sexual side thinking too and that's what really split you up in the first place. The lack of neediness, added strength is a BIG plus point if you're a man. If a woman felt they left you as a boy and then she finds you as a man six months later, then you are in with more than a chance with her(and every other woman). This will also increase your mystery to her as it should come as a bit of a surprise to her. All good. Especially for you as a person. Men are more visual creatures in general, so if they see the ex and she's lost weight and looks sexier and more confident, he will think twice. Women are both visual and emotional, so even if you show up like Brad Pitt and are still the needy, weak, non committal boy they left, the most you can hope for is "ex sex".

Yes it's true that you can't make anyone fall in love with you, but you can increase the chances that they will. These chances are far higher in one way with an ex as they've already fallen in love with you before. Time apart and you acting like an adult, not being needy, getting physically fitter and more attractive will attract them or any other person far quicker.

It often boils down to this. Humans are attracted to what they can't have. They are really attracted to what they thought they had but now don't. That's one of the big reasons dumpees go into a panic when the split first happens. That's why dumpees forget about the dumpers bad points and concentrate on the good. If you want them back reverse that. Basic human nature.

I've seen this work time and time again(with men who have been dumped).
Before anyone says this is playing games. It isn't. In any case we all play games and hide our true intent when we want to get someone new. We all have tactics for that. Put it this way, on your first date do you belch, scratch yourself, show up in old smelly clothes, with your hair in a mess or with no makeup? No you don't. You "play the game" of attraction. Same deal here, with the advantage that during this NC if you do it right, you're making yourself a better person for whomever you end up with.

Use this split to your advantage. The ball is in your court. Use the pain to make you the best you that you can be. If you don't you'll be going through this again and again and you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

It was a bit rambling, but I hope I got the bones of my weirdo theory across.
Awaits the flames.......

PS In your time apart look at the ex. I mean really look at them. Did they make your life better or did you just think they did? Also look at your exes new relationship. Is the new person bad for them or are they better for them than you were? Only you know the answers to these questions and you don't need a psychologist/counselor/shrink to tell you either as if you're honest with yourself you know the truth.
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend So Jun 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Warum Frauen keine netten Kerle lieben:
Hand hoch! Wie viele verzweifelte Männer gibt es da draußen, die sich selbst als nett, verständnisvoll und zärtlich einstufen und trotzdem Sonntagabend alleine vor dem Fernseher sitzen und ihrem Vorbild Kai Pflaume (ein augenscheinlich netter, verständnisvoller aber auch ein Frauentyp) die Frage ihres Lebens stellen: "Warum will mich keine Frau?" Bevor ich das beantworte, definieren wir mal die typische Merkmale eines Mr. Nice Guy. Nur damit sich auch die Männer wiedererkennen, die sich morgens in grenzenloser Selbstleugnung mit einem Poster von Sylvester Stallone vor dem Badezimmerspiegel rasieren. Du hast in Deinem Freundeskreis Unmengen von hübschen, intelligenten Frauen, von denen Du jede einzelne irgendwann einmal begehrt hast. Jede dieser Frauen hat Dein Geständnis - vorgetragen in einem edlen italienischen Restaurant , in der Hand ein Strauss mit 1.000 roten Rosen (mindestens!) - folgendermaßen quittiert: "Du bist echt ein netter Kerl und ich habe Dich wahnsinnig gern, aber nur als Freund". Und weil Du so ein echt netter Kerl bist... hast Du Dich der Bitte "Lass uns doch weiterhin Freunde bleiben, ja?" gebeugt, statt der Schlampe Dir gegenüber zu sagen, dass sie für das teure Essen wenigstens einmal die Beine breit machen könnte. Zum Beispiel so, wie sie es für ihren monatlich wechselnden Idioten von Freund tut, der sie mindestens zweimal die Woche verprügelt und außerdem mit ihrer besten Freundin fremdgeht. Woher Du das weißt? Du bist schließlich ihre Telefonseelsorge. Deine Nummer ist bei Deiner Freundin ganz oben auf den Schnellwahltasten ihres Telefons gespeichert. Natürlich unter "Oma" oder "Tanja", denn die südländischen Macker, mit denen sie derzeit herumhängt, sind rasend eifersüchtig. Meistens ruft sie nachts um 3 an, wenn das Veilchen gerade frisch blüht und sie ungeachtet dessen noch vor 5 Minuten Versöhnungs-Sex mit ihm hatte. In schöner Regelmäßigkeit stößt sie Dir mit "Wenn er doch nur ein bisschen so wäre wie Du!" die verrostete Nagelfeile tiefer ins Herz, während sie Dir Dein C&A-Hemd mit wasser- und waschmittelfester Wimperntusche verschmiert. Ein bisschen so wie Du? Mädel, hier sitzen 100%, warum bekommst Du das nicht in Deinen dummen blonden Schädel? Trotzdem wartest Du, denn Du bist Dir ganz sicher, dass sie irgendwann dieses muskelbepackte Wanzenhirn abschießen und merken wird, dass DU der Richtige bist. Ja, und die Zeit gibt Dir in einem Punkt recht: eines Tages steht sie vor Deiner Tür und heult, bis sich Dein Laminatboden wellt. Er ist weg, durchgebrannt, ein Arsch der nur mit seinem Schwanz denken kann und Du hättest ja so recht gehabt und überhaupt. Du bist sozusagen seit Jahren bereit zur Übernahme und krempelst schon die Ärmel hoch, da sagt sie plötzlich "Du, Dein Freund, der Sebastian.. ist der eigentlich noch solo?". Und in genau dem Moment wünscht Du dir die Hexenverbrennung zurück. Aber weil Du ein echt netter Kerl bist.... ...bist Du ihr Trauzeuge, wenn sie nächste Woche Sebastian heiratet. Deine Exfreundinnen, die sich für kurze Zeit in einem Anfall von Mitleid (und weil barmherzige Hilfsorganisationen gerade "in" waren) in Dein Leben verirrt haben, reden ausnahmslos nur Gutes über Dich. Und zwar, dass Du zärtlich, verständnisvoll und ein guter Zuhörer bist und immer für sie da warst, wenn sie Dich brauchten. Und dass Du natürlich der beste Partner bist, den eine Frau sich wünschen kann. Doch den Satz "Du bist mein bester Kumpel und der einzige, der mich wirklich versteht!" hast Du so oft gehört, dass Du inzwischen das Copyright darauf haben müsstest. Auf die Frage, warum sie Dich dann verlassen haben, sagen sie, dass sie es selbst nicht wissen und es wahrscheinlich irgendwann bereuen werden... Alle Welt denkt jetzt, dass Du eine riesengroße Niete im Bett bist. Du bereust, dass Du in eurer Beziehung deine Sado-Maso-Fesselphantasien aus Rücksichtsnahme nicht ausgelebt hast. Aber weil Du ein echt netter Kerl bist... bist Du auch nach der Trennung noch zärtlich, verständnisvoll, ein guter Zuhörer und immer für sie da (auch wenn Dir im Unterbewusstsein irgendwie klar ist, dass sie so nicht wirklich etwas verloren haben und Du einfach nur blöd bist). In der Disco führst Du oft lange und ernste Gespräche mit Frauen. Du hast Ihnen nach einer hitzigen Tanzphase ein Glas Wasser gereicht und Ihnen Komplimente über ihre Ausstrahlung und ihre Ohrringe gemacht. Jede ist beeindruckt von Deiner Intelligenz, Deinem Wissen, Deinem Humor und Deiner zurückhaltenden Art. Sie freut sich über Dein Interesse an dem was sie tut und was sie bewegt. Alle anderen Männer, die sie sonst ansprechen würden, seien nämlich nur auf das Eine aus. Wenige Minuten später verlässt sie mit dem dubios aussehenden Typen, der eure Unterhaltung mit den Worten "Du hast einen geilen Arsch! Kommst Du noch mit zu mir?" unterbrochen hat, die Disco. Aber weil Du ein echt netter Kerl bist... fährst Du ihr hinterher und wartest vor dem baufälligen Plattenbau in einer Gegend, in der Du nicht einmal einer 80jährigen Nonne über den Weg trauen würdest, dass sie wieder heraus kommt. Im Morgengrauen verlässt sie mit verheultem Gesicht und zerrissenen Klamotten panikartig das Gebäude. Du fährst das zitternde Häufchen Elend nachhause und sie verspricht dankbar, sich bei Dir zu melden. Ca. 10 km Rückweg vergehen, bis Dir klar wird, dass ihr eure Telefonnummern gar nicht ausgetauscht habt. Du hast Dich wiedererkannt? Du sitzt vor dem Bildschirm und rufst seit 10 Minuten "Ja, genau! Aber WARUM ist das so?" Grund 1: Jemand, der einer Frau zu jeder Tages- und Nachtzeit so gut zuhören kann wie Du, ist selten. Und das ist Dein Todesurteil, denn um es mal mit den Worten einer Bulemikerin auszudrücken: "Ich esse nie dort wo ich kotze". Das heißt für Dich, dass sie zwar gerne ihre Sorgen bei Dir ablädt, sich ihren Spaß aber woanders und nicht bei Dir - ihrer seelischen Müllhalde - holen wird. Grund 2: Nette Männer sind langweilig. Sie verbreiten nicht dieses prickelnde Versprechen eines aufregenden Marlboro-Man-mit-Drei-Tage-Bart- Abenteuers. Frauen sind Pferdeflüsterinnen; sie wollen wilde Hengste zähmen und nicht auf dem Pony-Karussel reiten. Grund 3: Frauen wissen nicht, was sie wollen und sind dankbar, wenn ihnen jemand die Entscheidung abnimmt. Männer wie Du, die Ihnen alle Wege offen lassen und ihnen signalisieren "Es wird so ausgehen, wie Du es magst, ich werde all das tun was Du sagst, ich werde da sein, wenn Du nach mir fragst" werden leider auch irgendwann fragen müssen "Äh...Wo willst Du hin?" wenn ihre Angebetete mit dem Kerl abzieht, der ihr sagt "Du willst mit mir ins Bett, gib es zu!". Grund 4: Wohl der entscheidende Faktor ist die Tatsache, dass irgendwo in dem großen Buch der menschlichen Geschichte verankert ist, dass nette Männer nicht mit netten Frauen zusammen kommen dürfen. Anscheinend ist das ein physikalisches und psychisches Polaritätsproblem, vergleichbar wie bei einem Magneten. (+) und (+) stoßen sich nun mal ab. Was bedeutet das also für Dich? Werde ein rücksichtsloses Arschloch, dem die Gefühle einer Frau völlig an den Sackhaaren vorbeigehen. Aber weil Du ja ein echt netter Kerl bist... wirst Du weiterhin Deiner Linie treu bleiben und darauf hoffen, dass sich irgendwann die physikalischen Gesetze ändern nett is' nix für's Bett ...oder warum nette Jungs bei Frauen nicht landen können Ein Freund erzählte mir kürzlich, dass er sich mit einer wundervollen Frau verabredet hatte. Und Max, so ist sein Name, erwartete einen ebenso wundervollen Abend. Mit einer Frau, hinter der er schon eine halbe Ewigkeit her war. Deren Wagen er regelmäßig in die Waschstraße fuhr und für die er im letzten Frühjahr sogar die Wohnung gestrichen hatte. Eine Frau, die noch nie mehr zugelassen hatte als eine flüchtige Umarmung zur Begrüßung und zu der mein freundschaftlicher Rat "Lass die Finger von der, die macht dich nur unglücklich" passte wie die Faust aufs Auge. Am Tag nach dem Date erzählte mir Max Einzelheiten:Schickes Restaurant Kino und Discobesuch, danach fuhr er sie nach Hause, sie lud ihn noch zu einem Schlummertrunk ein. Und wie's halt immer so ist: Sie erzählten die ganze Nacht hindurch, und schließlich hatte er soviel getrunken, dass es unverantwortlich gewesen wäre, sich noch ans Steuer zu setzen. So kam es, daß er bei ihr übernachtete. "Es war fast perfekt", schwärmte er mir vor. Nur eine Kleinigkeit fehlte zu seinem Glück: Sie hatten keinen Sex. Er schlief nicht einmal im gleichen Bett mit ihr. Was war passiert ? Die Antwort habe ich schon gegeben: Nichts ! Statt einer von Max langersehnten Liebesnacht erfuhr der arme Kerl die schlimmste Kränkung, die aus dem Munde einer Frau nur kommen kann. Sie besteht aus vier kleinen Worten: Du - bist - echt - nett. Den folgenden Satz beginnt Frau dann immer mit "Aber". Daran schließt sich ein Lobgesang auf den gerade abservierten Mann an. Hört Mann den Nett-Satz, kann er sich sämtliche sexuellen Phantasien mit ihr für immer abschminken, gar nicht zu sprechen von der Aussicht auf eine längere Beziehung. Schlimmer aber noch: Er wurde degradiert zu einem Mann zweiten Ranges, zu einem sogenannten "guten Freund". Das gleicht einer Verbannung, weil jeder Mann nach diesem Satz genau weiß, dass er den ersehnten Status des Sexual- und Lebenspartners nie mehr erreichen wird. Aber wie fängt das ganze Elend überhaupt an ? Im Vorfeld des "Du-bist-nett"-Satzes lernen Frau und Mann sich kennen. Er ist gerne mit ihr zusammen, und ihr geht's genauso. Mann denkt: "Wow, was für eine tolle Frau." Frau denkt: Man, der ist echt nett. Aufgepasst ! Bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt ist das Attribut "nett" noch positiv zu werten. Ein gedachtes "nett" im Kopf einer Frau hat noch lange nicht den Stellenwert, den es bekommt, wenn das verdammte Wörtchen in der Gegenwart des betroffenen Mannes ausgesprochen wird. Noch gibt es also die Möglichkeit, dass ihre Meinung sich ändert und an die Stelle des "nett" starkes Herzklopfen tritt. Wenn das besagte Wörtchen aber seine Halbwertzeit verliert, hat der Mann verloren. Wie man daran sieht, ist es also wichtig, mehr als nur die letzten 24 Stunden einer Nicht-Beziehung zu betrachten, um das männliche Scheitern nachvollziehen zu können. Noch wichtiger ist aber die Charakteristik des verschmähten Mannes. Und dabei wird sich schnell herausstellen, dass es oft der gleiche Typ Mann ist, dem die "Nettigkeit" immer wieder an den Kopf geknallt wird. Was sind diese armen Würstchen nun für Männer ? Max z.B. ist dunkelhaarig, über 1,85 Meter groß und wiegt mindestens 80 Kilo. Ergo: Am äußeren Erscheinungsbild kann's nicht liegen. Es müssen also andere Eigenschaften sein, die einen netten Mann für immer verdammen. Eine kleine Umfrage in meinem weiblichen Freundeskreis gibt Aufschluss: Das Weichei (so nennen Frauen ihn gerne) gehört in das Leben einer jeden Frau. Und keine möchte auf ihr Weichei verzichten, denn Frau kann nie wissen, wann wieder eine Selterskiste geschleppt oder die Wohnung renoviert werden muss. Ja, das sind die Weicheier: Hilfsbereit ! Natürlich ist jeder von uns mehr oder weniger hilfsbereit und höflich dem zarten Geschlecht gegenüber, aber man sollte es nicht übertreiben. Es ist eben schon ein kleiner Unterschied, ob man einer Frau in den Mantel hilft oder ihr drei Selterskisten in den vierten Stock rauf schleppt. Und der Unterschied besteht nicht nur aus 54 Treppenstufen und einem Gewicht von 27 Kilo Flüssigkeit. Diese bedingungslose Hilfsbereitschaft ist wohl in der Kindheit verwurzelt.Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, wie Maxens Mutter ihrem Sohn immer wieder einbläute, im Bus älteren Damen seinen Sitzplatz anzubieten. Seitdem überkommt den armen Max beim Anblick einer Frau scheinbar sofort die Assoziation des hilflosen Wesens. Nur hat er dabei vergessen, dass er mit der alten Frau aus dem Bus wahrscheinlich nie ins Bett gehen würde. Jedenfalls hat der arme Max weder mit der alten Frau aus dem Bus noch mit seiner Angebeteten Sex. Statt dessen spielt er ihr das Hündchen. Und seine Flamme genießt das. Schließlich ist so ein zweibeiniges Hündchen sehr wohltuend. Zum Beispiel, wenn das weibliche Ego mal etwas angekratzt ist: Wer wird nicht gerne angebetet ? Eine Gegenleistung ist allerdings nicht zu erwarten. Und Sex mit Max kommt schon gar nicht in Frage. Schließlich ist Sex mit Tieren in Deutschland verboten. Dabei ist das Weichei grundsätzlich keine Vogelscheuche. Also durchaus einer, mit dem sich Frau sehen lassen kann. Seine Geschlechtsgenossen mögen ihn, weil er für sie keine Konkurrenz ist. Die Frauen mögen ihn, weil er so verständnisvoll ist und sie stundenlang mit ihm quatschen könne. Über ihre Beziehungen zu anderen Männern. Oder weil er so witzig ist. Oder im schlimmsten Fall beides ! Vielleicht sehen sie ihn aus diesem Grund auch als asexuell an. Wer möchte schon mit seinem Psychotherapeuten schlafen ? Oder mit Typen wie Didi Hallervorden ins Bett gehen ? Der wichtigste Weichei-Charakterzug ist aber, dass er aus weiblicher Sicht nicht eigentlich männlich ist, und das macht ihn langweilig. Und langweilig ist in der Frauensprache das Synonym für nett. Ein anderer Bekannter von mir, Kai, ist übrigens genau das Gegenteil von Max. Mit ihm wollen die Frauen immer ihre Matratze teilen. Eigentlich kann ich mich an keine Zeit erinnern, in der Kai mal alleine geschlafen hat. Mir völlig unverständlich, denn ich kann nicht sagen, dass er einen besonders netten Eindruck macht. Klar kann er charmant und witzig sein, aber nur, wenn's dem Aufriss dient. Und faul ist er obendrein ! Alle seine ehemaligen Freundinnen haben Oberarme wie Arnold Schwarzenegger, weil sie nicht nur ihre eigenen Selterskisten in den vierten Stock schleppen mussten, sondern auch noch seine Bierpacks. Tja, und der gute Max ? Im Grunde bleibt dem Mann nichts anderes übrig, als selbst Hand an sich zu legen. Sprich: Weg mit dem Weichei-Image. Nun ist es nicht leicht, sich zu ändern. Wenn man aber nur die Wahl zwischen einer Metamorphose und Askese hat, sollte einem die Entscheidung nicht schwer fallen. Da die Frauenwelt offenbar "unausstehlich" mit "männlich" gleichsetzt und auf die harten Kerle abfährt - sollen sie haben ! Zwei Punkte sind dabei ganz wichtig. Erstens: Man darf die Angebetete nie merken lassen, dass sie die einzige wirklich wichtige Frau ist. Deshalb umgibt sich der kluge Mann immer mit anderen, natürlich möglichst gutaussehenden Frauen. Nicht zuletzt um den Anschein zu erwecken auf dem Beziehungsmarkt heißbegehrt zu sein. Und zweitens muss unbedingt der Leitspruch verinnerlicht werden: "Willst du was gelten, mach dich selten." Sehr eindrucksvoll kann dieses Motto umgesetzt werden, wenn man sich verabredet und dann das Date kurzfristig unter einem fadenscheinigen Grund wieder absagt. Fatal wäre es, wenn die Frau den Termin cancelt, bevor es der Mann tun konnte. Auch wenn man anschließend den ganzen Abend vor dem Fernseher sitzt, sich die tausendste Wiederholung von "Enterprise" anschaut und immer an sie denken muß: Hart bleiben! Klingelt das Telefon und die Frau der Träume ist am anderen Ende, weiß man genau: Gewonnen ! Also, immer dran denken: Nie wieder verständnisvolle Gespräche, die sich über Stunden ziehen. Nie wieder Angebote, beim Umzug zu helfen oder die komplette Wohnung zu renovieren.
Und speziell ein Ratschlag für "Max": Fahr sie nach dem nächsten Date nicht mehr bis an die Haustür, sondern setzte sie an der nächsten Bushaltestelle ab. Und vor allem: Ruf sie nie wieder an !
http://www.studivz.net/Groups/Overview/ba3441326ef17194
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend So Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Ich zitiere mal kurz aus "Lob des Sexismus" Seite 132:

Nadja ist die Drama-Queen die Schluss machen will und Robert ist einer, der es drauf hat.

...[Geschichte] ... Hast Du verstanden? Er entzieht ihr seine Person (ein Freeze Out) und wendet Ködern und Warten an. Er zeigt, dass er auch ohne sie unbändigen Spaß am Leben hat und bringt sie gleichzeitig mit anderen Frauen in Konkurrenz ohne auch nur ein klein wenig eifersüchtig zu werden oder sich für Nadjas Neuen zu interessieren. Seine Handlungen sind keine Rache... . Letztlich gibt er bloß zu verstehen: Mein Leben funktioniert auch ohne dich. Diesen Satz einfach auszusprechen wäre schwach. Vielmehr beginn Robert, nach diesem Satz zu handeln und zu leben. Das Ergebnis ist eine machtvolle Demonstration. Sieg durch Social Proof! Nadja beginnt, sich erneut nach seiner Nähe und seinen Berührungen zu sehnen. Ob sie nochmal eine Chance bei ihm erhält, steht freilich auf einem anderen Blatt.

Zuletzt von KlumpenElend am Fr Jun 12, 2009 5:47 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Observer So Jun 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Das wichtigste an der Passage ist eigentlich das:

Ob sie nochmal eine Chance bei ihm erhält, steht freilich auf einem anderen Blatt.

... da Oneitis-frei.
Observer
Observer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2823

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Mi Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am

http://www.lovetalk.de/flirt-2007/29431-stolz-und-wurde-wollt-ihr-eure-exen-wirklich-wieder-haben.html

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

durch Zufall bin ich heute auf dieses Forum (aus gegebenem Anlass) gestossen. Ich lese nur Leid, Schmerz, Enttäuschung und Trauer. Doch letztendlich wird immer derselbe Grundkonsenz gepostet. Ich weiss nicht, ob es euch wirklich interessiert, aber ich möchte euch mal ein zwei Dinge meiner Sichtweise darlegen:

Oft lese ich Ihr seid verlassen worden, teilweise muss ich lesen nach 4,5,6,7,8 und noch mehr Jahren. Gott verdammt, was ein Schmerz, was ein Leid. Glaubt mir ich verstehe euch. Ich fühle jede Eurer Träne, ich kenne jeden verzweifelten Anruf bei euren Freunden und Familien um Trost zu suchen. In ganz schlimmen Momenten schreibt Ihr euren Ex's SMS oder ruft Sie an. Dieses Elend hört nicht auf. Und jetzt kommt noch eines oben drauf, dieses "Schwein" von Ex hat auch noch einen Neuen. Ihr sitzt in eurer Wohnung (vor allem die Sonntage und Samstage) und weint und weint, hört Balladen, schaut euch Fotos aus der Vergangenheit an und er/sie hat nen Neuen, geht mit diesem auf den Weihnachtsmarkt, schläft mit ihm/ihr, lacht und Ihr seid Luft. Tut das nicht weh? Ihr würdet lieber 2 Jahre ins Gefängnis, als diesen Schmerz auch nur noch einen Monat zu ertragen und das vermeindliche Glück des Ex mit anzusehen. Ihr wollte ihn/sie zurück, koste es was es wolle. Ihr würdet alles tun, auch die mittlerweile neue freundin würdet ihr verzeihen, solange "er/sie" zurückkommt. Ihr versucht euch abzulenken und wegzugehen und Party machen, um wegzukommen.

Nein, so nicht, so macht Ihr das nicht. So dürft Ihr das nicht machen, auf keinen Fall. Jeder Mensch und auch Ihr seid stark, in Extremsituationen sind Menschen zu Dingen fähig, die sie sonst nie zu stande bringen würden.

Folgendes: Ihr habt vielleicht Fehler gemacht, ihr seid Menschen, ihr macht Fehler. Es ist aus. Ich verstehe, wenn Ihr hingeht und sagt: "Baby, ich liebe dich unsterblich und ich weiss ich habe Mist gebaut!" Ihr könnt mit einer wundervollen Aktion euren Herzenmenschen zeigen und sagen, dass Ihr Fehler gemacht habt, ihn zurückwollt und liebt. Ihr müsst es unmißverständlich klar machen und er muss es wissen. Es muss schon mehr als ein "Ich liebe dich" sein.

Meiner Meinung nach ist Ablenkung eben nicht die Lösung und auch nicht das dem Ex hinterhertelefonieren. Zeigt es EUCH selbst, dass Ihr stark seid. Wenn Ihr keine Lust habt, dann geht nicht weg um euch abzulenken. Wieso ablenken?Es gibt Menschen, die können nicht alleine sein, dieser Mensch ist euer Ex. Lernt auch alleine sein zu können. Setzt euch mit der Situation auseinander. Gott, welchen Respekt habe ich vor solchen Menschen. Nicht das billige Geflüchte in Party in Alkohol oder nen Neuen suchen, dem ihr auch was vorgaukelt wie euer ex.

Jemand hat euch zu Boden geschlagen, das Gesicht zerschlagen, die Beine zertreten. Hilft da Schminke ( Party, Ablenkung), NEIN, das überdeckt die Fakten. Ihr sollt aufstehen gottverdammt, ihr liegt unten und jetzt seid Ihr stark, ihr zeigt Grösse, ihr holt euch aus eurem "Tod" heraus. Ihr setzt ein Bein auf den Boden, dann das andere und Ihr steht wieder auf. Ihr habt Fehler gemacht, und ihr seid nicht perfekt, aber eins muss euch klar sein: Immer den Ex anbetteln, das bringt euch nichts. Ihr habt es ihm klargemacht, dass Ihr in liebt. Zeigt Grösse, zeigt eure Stärke. ich las vorhin, jemand ginge zum Sport. Eine tolle Idee, macht 3-4 Mal die Woche sport, geht ins Solarium, tut was für euch. Holt euch hoch, holt euch ins Leben, ihr seid das Leben. Und dann, steht ihr da... Und das tolle ihr steht ein Stück grösser da als vorher.

Ihr habt auch Ehre, ihr müsst nicht immer hinterherrenne.
Ich verlange keine Gefühlskälte, weint auch, aber geht nicht den Bach runter.
Ich habe jahrelang im Krankenhaus gearbeitet auch auf der Intensiv. Es ist so, es gibt Menschen, die kommen aus dem OP sind in einem instabilen Zustand, sind also am Boden, bringen aber auch nicht die innere Kraft mit zurück zu kommen und sterben. Es gibt andere die kämpfen bis zu Letzt und laufen aus dem Krankenhaus heraus. Es ist ein hartes Beispiel. Aber bleibt nicht liegen, Mensch, und wartet bis Ihr verblutet oder bis euer ex nochmal nachtritt indem er bspw. einen Brief schreibt um euch die Schuld zu geben. NEIN, nicht liegenbleiben, niemals.

Euer Ex, ist der Schwache. Er weicht der Situation aus und ich schwöre euch, es wird ihn einholen. Denn Ihr wisst, ich kann eine Rechnung ignorieren, auch die Mahnungen und den Mahnbescheid, aber irgendwann, dann kommt der Gerichtvollzieher und der damit verbundene Knall. Und sollte der Knall bei eurem Ex nicht kommen, dann schwöre ich euch, dann waren die Worte "Ich liebe Dich" aus seinem munde bitter gelogen.
Ich möchte, dass Ihr aufsteht, ich will ein Lachen sehen, ich möchte dass Ihr euch nicht selbst untergehen lasst. SEid stark, ruft nicht an.
Ihr seid klasse und er/sie wills nicht... So ist es.

Lernt euer leben weiterzuleben. Ihr habt ein eigenes Herz, eigenes Blut, ihr seid zum Leben nicht von ihm/ihr abhängig.
Lernt damit umzugehen...

Ich stehe auch alleine da, aber ich, gottverdammt, habe nicht vor liegen zu bleiben.

Ich nochmal,

vielen Dank für eure rege Anteilnahme...

Ja, woher die Kraft nehmen?? Ihr/ ich liege ja schon am Boden, total zertreten und verprügelt und der Ex prügelt, wahrscheinlich ohne dass er es will weiter auf euch ein. Jedesmal seht ihr einen kleinen Lichtblick und denkt, ja ich laufe der Sonne entgegen und dann wumm... ihr seht sie/ihn wieder und der Schatten kommt. Die Tränen rollen und ihr wollt zurück... Das Leid ist wieder da, wie in der ersten Minute in der es aus war. Ihr hattet eine Weile Abstand, ihr lagt nicht mehr auf dem Boden, ihr wart bereits auf euren Knien und drauf und dran aufzustehen, da kommt Sie und tritt nach und ihr haut mit dem Gesicht auf den Asphalt. Es scheint schlimmer als vorher.
Woher jetzt nochmal die Kraft nehmen, ihr hattet doch so fleißig gearbeitet und euch aufgerappelt. Das ist eine Sysiphus - Arbeit. Warum nicht liegen bleiben und resignieren? Es hat doch eh keinen Sinn, ihr habt alles verloren, eure Liebe, euer Leben, das, was eure Luft zum atmen war. Woher gottverdammt jetzt den Mut und die Kraft nehmen aufzustehen und zu sagen ich mache weiter. Die Kraft ihm/ihr in die Augen zu schauen und nicht zu weinen. Die Kraft zu lachen und vor allem mit FREUDE zu leben.

Liebe Freunde, eine gute Frage, eine sehr gute Frage. Ich möchte euch versuchen eine Antwort darauf zu geben. Denkt darüber nach, es ist schwer, aber das macht euch erst zu einem wahren Menschen, zu wahren Grössen. Es wäre sicher einfach liegen zu bleiben. Aber wagt euch dies zu tun.

Kennt ihr die Geschichten aus den Nachrichten, in denen bei einem Flugzeugabsturz Menschen in der Wildnis bis zu 72!! Tage überlebten. Wochenlang nichts essen, oder auch die Kumpel, die verschüttet wurden und drei Tage froren und nichts aßen. Den Tod vor Augen. Seid ehrlich, so gehts euch auch, wenn auch nur auf einer anderen Ebene. Und all diese Menschen sind unter uns. Sie haben nicht aufgegeben, sonder VERDAMMT NOCHMAL GEKÄMPFT. Es liegt, scheiße, es liegt in eurer Natur. Ich will nicht, dass ihr aufgebt. Ihr könnt euch Unterstützung bei Freunden und Familie holen, euch ausweinen. Aber glaubt mir, die Kraft zum leben, die Kraft um aufzustehen, die ist in euch selbst. Ihr seid wesentlich stärker als ihr es selbst wisst. Ihr wisst einfach nicht wie stark ihr seid. Die Kraft die Ihr sucht braucht ihr nicht nehmen oder holen, sie steckt in euch. Ihr seid die Kraft. Lasst sie raus. Und wenn euer gottverdammter Ex wieder nach euch tritt um euch in den Abgrund zu katapultieren, dann haltet sein Fuß fest und er wird fallen. Oder lasst ihn treten, denn glaubt mir ihr seid so stark, dass ihr diesen Tritt und die Schläge nicht spüren werdet. Nur wenn ihr euch gehen lasst, könne sie euch was anhaben. Aber wenn ihr gesehen habt, was in euch steckt, dann kommt ihr zurück, ihr kommt zurück ins Leben, man sieht euer Lachen, eure Zähne, man sieht ein Herz, dass die Welt wieder zurück hat.
Ich gebe euch Zeit, nehmt sie euch. Es kommt immer darauf an, wie groß der "Schaden" ist. Das wordtrade
Center braucht länger als ein abgebranntes einfamilienhaus, aber die Basis ist die selbe. Die Gefahr seid ihr, euer Selbstmitleid. Das gestehe ich euch ein, aber nur eine gewisse Zeit.

Ihr habt Recht, ablenken ist völlig ok, aber es darf nicht der Inhalt sein. Ihr sollte weinen, weggehen, aber auch mit der Situation auseinandersetzen.
In solchen extremsituationen zeigt sich die wahre Größe. Das macht euch stark und ihr werdet künftig wie ein Fels in der Brandung stehen, mit erfahrung und wissen.
Lasst euch ein Beispiel geben: Beim Sporttraining, wenn es dann intensiv ist, reissen sog. Myofibrillen, kleine Muskelfasern. In der Regeneartionsphase, baut der Körper ein wenig mehr Fasern wieder auf, um einer weiteren etwaigen ähnlichen belastung Stand halten zu können.

SO ist es mit euch, habt ihr diese Mut- und Zerreißprobe bestanden, seid ihr grösser und stärker als zuvor.

Lasst euch nicht gehen. Ich bin auch alleine. Aber meine Geschichte ist jetzt nicht wichtig.

Ich hoffe ihr seht den Sinn und den Konsenz meines Beitrages und er konnte euch helfen.
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend So Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Hat Glückskeks gefunden:
I was the dumper and he ALMOST got me back. Here is where you mess up.

I joined this site a few years back, nursing the wound of being dumped. The insight I gained was tremendous.
I see alot of hurt and confusion that goes on after a break up and I`m just going to throw in my two cents of what happens on the other side of the fence.
I broke up with my boyfriend of a year because I was unhappy and had lost attraction to him. He almost got me back IF he had actually stuck to the rules that this site recommends. Heres some pointers.

1. NC WORKS! At first he kept texting and mailing me. Blaming me then saying he loved me. Asking me mundane questions that I could see was just a veiled attempt to get me to talk. I resented every call/text/email because it bombarded me with too much emotion and pain. I couldnt see anything good in communicating with him because he was being needy. He didnt care about how I felt, Just how bad I made him feel. When he stopped communicating with me it gave me time to relax. At first I was "glad to be rid of" so and so. But as time went on the negative dissolved and I remembered funny things he said and nice times we had. I started to miss him.

2. DO WORK OUT! After some time of no contact and I kind of started wondering where my ex had gone. I found myself actually attempting to casually bump into him. Well I got my wish. I ran into him at a coffee shoppe. Boy he looked like HELL. He looked like he hadnt slept in a year and had gained 20lbs. Talk about disappointing. Every sexy thought that had crept into my head while we were split up was erased. I couldnt believe at one time I thought this guy was HOT.

3. DO BE POLITE AND FRIENDLY! More time passed and I ended up running into my ex again. THIS TIME he was looking good. He was dressed fun and got in good shape. He saw me from across the room and began to approach me. My first thoughts were "oh no, here come the guilt trips or the blaming and the tears the passive aggressive insults," But no. He just came up briefly. Said Hello. Beamed a boyish grin at me and went back to his friends. I couldnt keep from seeing him out the corner of my eye all night. And for the first time in a long time...a liked it!

4. LET YOUR EX MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! Now I thought about him more. I wondered what his life must be like and if he`d accomplished any of the goals he had set for himself while we were together. Since I had no clue what was going on in his life I had all new questions and interests about him. Now I saw him in new light. He was a vessel of hope and possibility. I sent him a drunken text message because I was nervous to make a move. He didnt reply back right away. In fact he didnt reply back until the next day. The whole night I found myself checking my phone.

5. DONT UNPACK YOUR BAGGAGE ON YOUR EX IF YOU WANT THEM BACK! After a few very pleasant phone conversations my ex and I decided to get dinner. I was so excited. It felt like when we first met but better because we had mutual friends we could catch up on and inside jokes to laugh about. the dinner was great and everything was going well...UNTIL...he decided to spill his guts to me about our break up. He started crying as he told me all the gory details of binge drinking, casual hook ups, and sleepless nights he endured because of me leaving. I was stunned. I went from reconsidering where I stood with my ex to resenting him all over. I felt "played" and manipulated. I felt like it was a grand show to take one final stab at me. Did he really think he could guilt me into loving him again? Who wants to be in love with someone who tells them that youre "cruel, uncaring, etc"?
Pathetic. I realized he really didnt change at all and I quit talking to him for good.

So thats my story folks. I hope it helps. I know a break up hurts and you cant think straight because of the pain. I gave my perspective so that you can see just an example of what the other person is thinking. I`ve been on both sides and this site helped alot. I hope my post helps too.
thanks.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291406
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Mo Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am

Hier was aus dem Buch von Robert Green "Power - Die 48 Gesetze der Macht"

Die Geschichte kurz zusammen gefasst.
Der Ritter Guillaume verliebte sich auf einer Burg in die Burgdame Guillelma de Javiac. Sie war vom Stande höher als er.
Dem Ritter wurde gesagt, dass eine Versöhnung nach einem Streit/Trennung die Liebe zehnfach verstärke. Er wollte dies ausprobieren.
Er verließ die Burg ohne etwas zu sagen. Die Dame schickte Boten zu ihm, um ihn um Verzeihung zu bitten, da sie glaubte irgendetwas falsch gemacht zu haben. Ihr bitten und flehen wurde immer heftiger, aber Guillaume schickte die Boten immer wieder zurück.
Weil nach ein paar Monaten keine Nachrichten mehr von der Guillelma mehr kamen, dachte sich der Ritter, dass er sie genug verärgert hätte und freute sich nun auf die Versöhnung. Er ritt zur Burg. Als die Dame dies hört, rannte sie ihm entgegen und warf sich vor ihm auf die Knie. Er hatte sie nicht verärgert, sondern ihre Liebe nur angefacht. Sein Ziel war es aber sie zu verärgern. Also verstieß er sie abermals mit bösen Worten.
Am nächsten Tag bereute er seine Tat und ritt zu ihrer Burg. ABER: die Dame hatte keine Lust mehr und ließ ihn davon jagen.
Als er zu Hause ankam, brach er zusammen und erkannte seinen Fehler.
Über ein Jahr schrieb er ihr nun Gedichte etc.
Nach einer gewissen Zeit erinnerte sich die Guillelma an die Vorzüge des Guillaume und befahl ihm, den Nagel seines kleinen Fingers zu schicken und noch ein weiteres Gedicht.
Dann vergab sie ihm und beide konnten die Versöhnung auskosten.
Weiter auf Seite 158:
Interpretation
Bei dem Versuch, die Freuden der Versöhnung zu erleben, bestätigte Guillaume unbeabsichtigt das Gesetz von Abwesenheit und Gegenwart. (...) Bleiben Sie ohne Grund einfach weg, facht das die Gefühle des oder der anderen noch mehr an: Er oder sie sucht den Fehler bei sich. (...) Im Gegensatz dazu liebte Guillaume Guillelma um so weniger, je mehr sie ihm hinterher lief (...)
Was sich zurück zieht, wird selten und erscheint uns plötzlich als etwas, das unseren Respekt und unsere Achtung verdient Was zu lange bleibt, überrollt uns mit seiner Gegenwart, weckt unsere Geringschätzung.
Seite 161:
Eine starke Präsenz wird Ihnen Macht verleihen und Aufmerksamkeit auf sie leneken - Sie strahlen heller als die um Sie herum. Doch irgendwann kommt unausweichlich der Punkt, wo zu viel Gegenwart zum gegenteiligen Effekt führt: Je mehr man von ihnen sieht und hört, desto mehr fällt ihr Wert. Sie werden etwas Gewohntes. Egal, wie sehr sie sich bemühen, anders zu sein, ganz langsam, ohne daß Sie erkennen warum, werden die Leute Sie immer weniger respektieren. Sie müssen lernen, sich zurückzuziehen, ehe die anderen Sie unbewußt verdrängen. (...)
Die Richtigkeit dieses Gesetzes kann man am leichtesten auf dem Gebiet der Liebe und Verführung erkennen. Am Anfang einer stimuliert die Gegenwart des oder der Geliebten Ihre Phantasie und umgibt ihn oder sie mit einer Art Aura. Aber diese Aura verblaßt, wenn Sie zuviel wissen - Ihre Phantasie hat keinen Raum mehr, sich zu entfalten. Der oder die Geliebte wird zur Person wie jede andere, zu einer Person, deren Gegenwart man als gegeben hinnimmt. (...) In dem Moment, da Sie zulassen, daß man Sie wie alle anderen behandelt, ist es zu spät - Sie werden verschluckt und verdaut. Um daß zu verhindern, müssen Sie dafür sorgen, daß die andere Person einen Heißhunger auf Ihre Gegenwart bekommen. Erzwingen Sie Ihren Respekt, indem Sie mit der Möglichkeit drohen, daß sie Sie für immer verlieren wird.
Wenn Sie gestorben sind, ändert sich Ihr Bild. Sofort werden Sie mit einer Aura von Respekt umgeben sein. Die Leute werden sich daran erinnern, wie sie Sie kritisiert und mit Ihnen gestritten haben - und das voller Schuldgefühle bereuen. Sie vermissen eine Gegenwart, die nie wieder möglich ist. Doch sie müssen nicht warten, bis sie tot sind: Indem Sie sich eine Zeitlang völlig zurückziehen, schaffen sie eine Art Tod vor dem Tode. Wenn Sie dann zurückkommen, ist es so, als kehrten Sie von den Toten zurück - ein Hauch von Auferstehung haftet Ihnen an, und die Leute werden ob Ihrer Rückkehr erleichtert sein.
Weiter Seite 163:
Symbol: Die Sonne.
Gewürdigt sie nur, wenn sie fehlt. Je mehr Regentage, desto mehr wird die Sonne herbeigesehnt. Doch nach zu vielen heißen Tagen erdrückt die Sonne. Lernen sie es, sich zu verfinstern, so daß die Leute ihre Rückkehr verlangen.
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Mo Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Eine starke Präsenz wird Ihnen Macht verleihen und Aufmerksamkeit auf sie leneken - Sie strahlen heller als die um Sie herum. Doch irgendwann kommt unausweichlich der Punkt, wo zu viel Gegenwart zum gegenteiligen Effekt führt: Je mehr man von ihnen sieht und hört, desto mehr fällt ihr Wert. Sie werden etwas Gewohntes. Egal, wie sehr sie sich bemühen, anders zu sein, ganz langsam, ohne daß Sie erkennen warum, werden die Leute Sie immer weniger respektieren. Sie müssen lernen, sich zurückzuziehen, ehe die anderen Sie unbewußt verdrängen. (...)

Das ist eine wichtige Erkenntnis, die aber nicht mit der Holzhammer-Methode angewendet werden sollte. Wenn keine oder nur eine geringe Anziehung (freundschaftlicher, emotionaler, physischer Natur) besteht, wird permanentes Entziehen der Gegenwart nicht den gewünschten Erfolg bringen. Tatsächlich ist es so, dass zumindest freunschaftliche Gefühle nicht hierdurch entstehen. Freundschaftliche Gefühle entstehen durch regelmäßigen (positiven) Kontakt und Gewöhnungseffekt. Erst, wenn man auf diesem Level angekommen ist, kann man mit dem Entziehen der Gegenwart etwas erreichen -- aber auch hier vorsichtig ausgewogen, nicht mit dem Holzhammer. Ich denke, dass Robert Greene das auch so gemeint hat -- ich wollte es nur noch einmal betonen.

Warrior

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Mo Jun 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Warrior schrieb:
Das ist eine wichtige Erkenntnis, die aber nicht mit der Holzhammer-Methode angewendet werden sollte. Wenn keine oder nur eine geringe Anziehung (freundschaftlicher, emotionaler, physischer Natur) besteht, wird permanentes Entziehen der Gegenwart nicht den gewünschten Erfolg bringen. Tatsächlich ist es so, dass zumindest freunschaftliche Gefühle nicht hierdurch entstehen. Freundschaftliche Gefühle entstehen durch regelmäßigen (positiven) Kontakt und Gewöhnungseffekt. Erst, wenn man auf diesem Level angekommen ist, kann man mit dem Entziehen der Gegenwart etwas erreichen -- aber auch hier vorsichtig ausgewogen, nicht mit dem Holzhammer. Ich denke, dass Robert Greene das auch so gemeint hat -- ich wollte es nur noch einmal betonen.

Warrior
Jupp. Meinte er auch so. Wenn die Aufmerksamkeit zu schnell entzogen wird, wird man vergessen. Also es muss bereits genügend Rapport da gewesen sein, damit die Sache funzt.
Hab jetzt die einzelnen Textstellen nicht zitiert, aber die Quelle ist ja angegeben.
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Observer Mo Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Greene ist super. Ich höre das Hörbuch jeden Abend vor dem Einschlafen.
Observer
Observer

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  glueckskeks Do Aug 13, 2009 12:58 am

Hab da noch einen LANGEN Text, in nem anderen ,englischen Forum gefunden, der auch darauf verweist, die/den Ex loszulassen.. es geht um "the Law of Attraction" ... hat schonmal jemand advon gehört?

hier der Link. Braucht man ein bisschen Zeit für, weils echt tierisch lang ist, weiß man auch eigentlich das meiste schon, aber trotzdem interessant:

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286264
glueckskeks
glueckskeks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Do Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

glueckskeks schrieb:Hab da noch einen LANGEN Text, in nem anderen ,englischen Forum gefunden, der auch darauf verweist, die/den Ex loszulassen.. es geht um "the Law of Attraction" ... hat schonmal jemand advon gehört?

hier der Link. Braucht man ein bisschen Zeit für, weils echt tierisch lang ist, weiß man auch eigentlich das meiste schon, aber trotzdem interessant:

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286264

Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, dann ist diese "Law of Attraction" eigentlich nur eine Art NLP-Selbstprogrammierung.
Die veränderst Deine Wahrnehmung -> siehst andere Dinge -> kümmerst Dich automatisch mehr um diese Dinge -> bekommst sie irgendwann...
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Observer Fr Aug 14, 2009 10:24 am

Um das richtig darzustellen: The Law Of Attraction (Deutsch: Das Gesetz der Anziehung) ist eine recht erfolgreiche Bücherreihe, und dazu gibt es sogar Dokus (Habe ich selber, ist sehr interessant), wo von Philosophen bis Quantenmechaniker zu Wort kommen um das "Gesetz" zu erläutern: Das Gesetz, dass man alles bekommen kann, was man sich vorstellt. Diese Theorie haben schon "Große" Männer von damals unterstützt, William James, Ralph Waldo Emerson etc pp. - also: alles was ich mir vorstelle und GLAUBE dass es wahr IST, das bekomme ich auch. Ist natürlich sehr esoterisch und mystisch angehaucht. Eher was für Mystiker wie mich und nicht für reine Kopfmenschen.
Observer
Observer

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Observer Fr Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am

(Interesting Note: Ever notice how simply imagining your former lover back with you can give you a sense of elation or happiness? This happens even though they're not currently with you. That's the whole point. It was never them that made you happy in the first place. It was you the entire time. Otherwise, the mere thought wouldn't change your mood!)
Observer
Observer

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KlumpenElend Fr Aug 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Observer schrieb:Um das richtig darzustellen: The Law Of Attraction (Deutsch: Das Gesetz der Anziehung) ist eine recht erfolgreiche Bücherreihe, und dazu gibt es sogar Dokus (Habe ich selber, ist sehr interessant), wo von Philosophen bis Quantenmechaniker zu Wort kommen um das "Gesetz" zu erläutern: Das Gesetz, dass man alles bekommen kann, was man sich vorstellt. Diese Theorie haben schon "Große" Männer von damals unterstützt, William James, Ralph Waldo Emerson etc pp. - also: alles was ich mir vorstelle und GLAUBE dass es wahr IST, das bekomme ich auch. Ist natürlich sehr esoterisch und mystisch angehaucht. Eher was für Mystiker wie mich und nicht für reine Kopfmenschen.
Hab ich auch geschaut, ABER:
das "Universum" von dem die reden ist nur eine riesige Blackbox. Das heißt sie erklären NICHT, wie das ganze funktioniert, sie sagen nur dass es funktioniert.
Und Klumpi hat sich als Laie mal überlegt wie er das erklären würde. Und Klumpis Erklärung steht oben. Wahrnehmungsfilter, automatisches zielgerichtetes Handeln, inner Zufriedenheit usw. Aber kein "Universum".

Aber das ist ja hier kein Diskussionsfred, sondern ein Ergänzungsratgeber.
Very Happy
KlumpenElend
KlumpenElend

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Disarmed Fr Aug 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Observer schrieb:Greene ist super. Ich höre das Hörbuch jeden Abend vor dem Einschlafen.

Amazon hat mir gerade gedankt! Very Happy
Disarmed
Disarmed

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Disarmed Fr Aug 14, 2009 4:13 pm

The Law of Attraction gibt es übrigens auch of YouTube - stundenlange Videos! cyclops
Disarmed
Disarmed

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

ich bin überzeugt davon, dass das LOA funktioniert. ich habe es schon oft in meinem leben erfahren und setzte es ganz gezielt ein um meine ziele zu erreichen. muss man sich aber ernsthaft damit beschäftigen damit man es versteht. lohnt sich wirklich :-)

liebe grüße

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter